28 Aralık 2015 Pazartesi

SELAMIN ALEYKUM :)

This day is tuesday...The weather is very nice although we are in december. This is not a daily, so you do not be afraid. You will not read a daily of an adolescent :)
This blog is only daily secret for you...
because you don't see, because I can see , because I am TEK GÖZ MAZOZKİ
OOOOWWW Yeaaahhhhh SO SORYYY  ben unutmak konuşmayı turkish...öğrenmek new language is very diffucult especially Turkish.. Then I will talk to you Türkish ...I promise;) Heeeey WAN MÜNİT what does it mean "promise" in Turkish! I don't know.OH MY GOD! ne yapacak ben? :)
I will learn everything about Turkish..ben söz vermek you;)
Mazozki will come back like bomba :) see you later,
                                                                                                         
                                                                                           By Mayk Mazozki.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder